- I absolutely hate goodbyes. Not just big goodbyes, but even little daily goodbyes. I find them painfully awkward so I am a big fan of the Irish Exit.
- I prefer movies as methods of storytelling but I am a fervent reader. I love a good self-help book/memoir. I find them wildly compelling and believe we should never quit improving.
- I have pretty thick skin, but I am a helpless crybaby when it comes to horse retirement ceremonies, weddings, prayer, the last day at camp (“Lean on Me”), and military reunions with family.
- I think horses are the most amazing animals. Everything about their existence has captivated my heart and it is my life’s work to share that passion with young riders.
- I live in almost constant fear of someone farting around me in public because I’m hopelessly immature when it comes to flatulence and I will, without a doubt, laugh hysterically. I always do.
- I am an INFJ (Advocate) via Myers-Briggs, which makes me the rarest of the 16 personalities (shared with less than 1% of the population). The results are scary accurate. What is your personality type?
- I would do anything to sit down for a cup of tea with Mother Theresa, Nelson Mandela, and Ansel Adams. To hear how they see the world around them would be absolutely life changing.
- Mumford & Sons, Ellen DeGeneres, Brandon Stanton, and Marie Forleo are my people. They’ll figure it out someday.
- Waking Ned Devine, Cool Runnings, Miracle, Master of Disguise, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Pride & Prejudice, It’s About Time, Lion, and Victoria & Abdul. Watch them. You won’t be disappointed.
- I find people to be immensely fascinating but have a hard time telling them so.
Most of all: I love people. I love life.
Photography is how I celebrate those two things.